Xternity Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hephaestus9290's Moderator Application

Go down

Hephaestus9290's Moderator Application Empty Hephaestus9290's Moderator Application

Post by Hephaestus9290 Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:51 pm

IGN: Hephaestus9290
Previous Experience: ive run three successful servers but had to shut them down do to people hacking it and computer lag, i also was an admin on two other of my friends servers and there IGN is deathvolt and thompsonfade, i also have alot of experience in major building and i have screenshots if you would like to see them.

Do you have a mic: yes

How would you act as a mod: I would help and assist newcomers, enforce rules, be nice and friendly to everybody ,no matter there rudeness, and im available 24/7 (i am looking for a job so my time might be shorted but i love this game and ill always do my best to be on daily) and will do all i am asked no matter what.

Comments: Thank you for taking the time to look at my app for moderator and i respect your decision no matter the result, also i am a kiss ass because i like to make people happy.

Last edited by Hephaestus9290 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

Hephaestus9290

Back to top Go down