Xternity Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowclone's Gym Leader Application

Go down

Shadowclone's Gym Leader Application Empty Shadowclone's Gym Leader Application

Post by ShadowClone Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:58 pm

Previous Experience: Was a Ground Type Leader for the Elite for another server, But unfortunately they shut that server down.
I do not have a mic
How would I act as a gym leader? : I,m a nice person and respect peoples choice in Pokemon. I love talking so I will help put new players  and answer questions. I will enforce the rules of the server when I see them broken and make sure that they know they did something bad and that they will new do it again.
What gym do I want?: Of course I want to be the Ground type Like I sated with my Previous Experience. I would love to have 7 Pokemon.
Comments: I love this server it is allot of fun and is designed nicely. I have experience with Tekkit and FTB pack so if you ever want that installed on another server you can contact me! I hope you pick me as the Gym Leader but if you don,t I will still play on it regardless your decision Very Happy

Last edited by ShadowClone on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mis spelled Word)
ShadowClone
ShadowClone

Back to top Go down